BIH understands that the delivery of our equipment is not the end of the project/process; we can continue to provide support for many years after you have taken delivery of your Fired Heater or WHRU. We are committed to supporting our customers and ensuring continual development of their operation and maintenance know how..
We believe in going the extra mile to understand the unique requirements of our customers in order to ensure deliver the right solution, at the right time, in the right way.
BIH provides complete life cycle support to our customers and offers a range of solutions that are perfectly suited to our niche products, Fired Heaters and Waste Heat Recovery Units, ensuring their continued high performance.
Our global service is geared towards supervising installation, commissioning, start-up and maintenance of the equipment that we supply, giving the complete all round service to our customers.
- Provision of supervision services for unit installation, start-up and commissioning.
- Process design simulations to look at optimisation models for your installed equipment. This is carried out by our highly respected in-house personnel.
- Engineering studies to assess, understand and develop optimisation models. This is usually a combination of site work and in-house interpretation and modelling.
- Providing recommendations for replacements parts, upgrades and retrofits. BIH offer cost effective innovative solutions to increase the capacity and/or efficiency of an existing unit.
- Budget pricing to establish the viability of solutions being offered and provide the basis for a cost benefit analysis. Such as; considering the addition of a preheat system, installation of low NOx burners or a new convection section or SCR system.
- Project management using bespoke in-house system, to ensure spares/solutions are delivered on time and on budget
- BIH provides spare parts to any location worldwide, be they for equipment originally supplied by BIH or of non-BIH supply.
- Client Unit - specific training is also provided for operators and site personnel involved in the daily operation and maintenance of the equipment supplied. The training is structured to accommodate all expertise and skill level.